June 30, 2017

It's a Guy Thing - June '17


Hi all, it's me, Michele!  I'm so happy to be the Host for our June 12 Kits of Occasions Blog!
My little kit "It's a Guy Thing" is full of pun-y sentiments, and gorgeous PTI papers, for all those wonderful guys in our lives.  I hope my team-mates used the kit for Father's Day, but I'd bet we all have sons, nephews, and husbands who may have a birthday, graduation,
or are celebrating life in any number of special ways.

 Lindsey [our fabulous resident photographer] has shown a sneaky peek at my Kit.  If you want to know each and everything about any of the Kit contents, it is shared above under the Monthly Supplies 2017 heading.

OH! I also have a guest this month:  Bobby Hagen, of Bits & Pieces fame... she was dying to get her hands on one of our kits - I know she'll do wonders with it... here is Bobby's fabulous, fun, fishy featured 12 Kits card:

Bobby Hagen - Bits and Pieces:

Enough chit chat... let's see what our fabulous team members have made with their kits.  Here are the featured cards ... don't forget to follow their links to each and every blog... I'll see your there!

Lindsey Larsen
{coming soon}

2 comments:

Cat Craig said...

this looks like such a fun kit...that seagull is fabulous.

Nunzia Carusio said...

I just meet you. What a beautiful inspirations. I have to follow you ! ^_^
Nunzia