May 31, 2017

Happiness Is Homemade - May 2017


Hello ~ Birgit here as your hostess this month.  My theme for May is called "Happiness Is Homemade" in honor of my mom who passed two years ago this month, 2 days after Mother's Day.  She made a wonderful "homemade" life for us as she loved to cook for her family and was always doing something crafty.  I hope that through the contents of this kit, you get a small glimpse of some of the things my mom enjoyed.  

I'm happy to have two Guest Designer's this month. 


Marcia Hill of Marcia's Stampin' Pad

And the winner of May's kit, Linda Snodgrass of Lin's Craft Corner

Now on to the 12 Kits Designers:  


Birgit Norton


3 comments:

Karen said...

What a great kit! I've already visited several of the blogs, and as always, am amazed at the creativity of these women!

Greta said...

Beautiful kit--especially love the sentiments! A wonderful way to honor your mom, Birgit. Loosing parents is so hard--the world just isn't the same.

Cat Craig said...

wonderful kit,so many lovely cards off to check them out.