February 6, 2016

January's Kit Winner Announced

Hello! I tried to let my 4-year-old pick the winning number, but no matter what he kept choosing #100. (It's his new favorite number.)  The only problem is there weren't 100 comments, so I went to random.org, and the winner of my extra January kit is Comment #2: Lynn from The Mango Boys and Me. Congrats!! Lynn, please email me at occasionalcrafting@gmail.com and I'll get your kit in the mail.  I really really wish I had extra kits for all of you.  Thanks so much for your kind comments!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Yahoo! Thank you so much Lindsey! Can't wait to create with this fabulous kit. Glad there wasn't a number 100 :)!

Marybeth said...

Oh that is too funny that he kept choosing #100 ! Congrats Lynn,it's a wonderful kit!

Jeanne J. said...

Ahhh someday we'll have 100 comments LOL! Congrats to Lynn!~ She's going to love it!