January 25, 2016

The 12 Kits of Occasions 2016 Design Team




Please join us in welcoming two new designers for the 12 kits of Occasions, Michelle Leone and Nancy Penir!


Michelle Leone

Hello!  My name is Michelle Leone. I am married (yikes - 30 years!), am the mother of three amazing young adults (ages 25, 23, and 21), and live in the Rochester, NY/Finger Lakes area. I love estate sales, public markets, food, wine, cooking/baking, my three kitties and anything Mackenzie-Childs.  Although I have tried my hand at many,MANY crafty things, stamping has been my hobby of choice for the last 10 years or so. I began blogging in 2011 just so that I could take part in some of my favorite challenges. I am currently on the CAS(E) this Sketch DT (my very first!) and the Frantic Stamper DT, which inspire me to stretch my creative boundaries and provide the opportunity to work with some amazingly talented and creative women!  Some of my card making 'favorites' : CAS cards with lots of white space (and maybe a little something "extra"), dies, vibrant colors, and best of all, the many generous and gifted bloggers/designers that continue to inspire! 


Nancy Penir

Hi There! My name is Nancy Penir, & I've been a paper crafter for about 5 years.I'm married, have 5 grown children, and 11 grandchildren. As an empty nester I've found joy in card crafting when my last little chick flew the coop! Something you may not know from my blog, I  was an art major in college and have done just about every 'crafty' thing I could my whole life, and actually made a living from home. From sewing baby bedding to painting on clothing (remember that fad?), stained glass to hair bows, I think I've tried just about everything! Why paper crafting now? I've never found anything with such a loving, supportive, encouraging, talent filled community! And on top of the best people, it's fun! I am always blown away by what clever wonders can be done with paper! And I love connecting and commenting on all that inspiration.


10 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Welcome Michelle and Nancy. I think 2016 is going to be a great year!!!

Marybeth said...

Love the new look ,Tracey!
Welcome Michelle and miss Nancy! I agree with Tracey 2016 is going to be great! Lindsey you set us off to a great start!

Lisa Elton said...

YAY, welcome ladies!!!

I Card Everyone said...

This is so fantastic, Tracey!!! LOve all of those darling faces!
=]

Jeanne J. said...

OMG! How fun is this! I seriously squeeled when I saw the collage!! EEEK!!! LOL! Love it! So many sweet friends all together in one place! Thank you!!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow....just saw this and love it Tracey! Just beautiful...we all look so famous and professional, I love it! So happy and proud to be part of this talented group of ladies.

Birgit said...

What a talented lineup of ladies! Can't wait to see this years kits and creations.

Nancy Penir said...

Tracey, you ARE amazing! And what a wonderful group of talented ladies! It is going to be a fabulous year!

Helen F. said...

Great group of talented ladies. Looking forward to a ton of inspiration here!

Kathy Mc said...

WOW, what an awesome team. Congrats to Michelle and Nancy! Will be eager to see your kits and creations each month. So far I've been very inspired and impressed since your beginning.