February 28, 2015

Bye, Bye Birdie



Hi everyone--Sharron here! Welcome to the February edition of the 12  Kits of Occasions! The theme title for this month is "Bye, Bye, Birdie!" When the list of themes was posted I knew immediately I wanted to prepare a kit with supplies featuring birds. Birdwatching is a huge part of my life and it's partly how my husband and I met. You might be amused with all the bird decor we have in our home plus bird feeders and a pond outside! When putting my kits together I always look for the paper first. Actually this time it was harder than usual until I fell in love with a collection from Prima called Free Spirit. There are wonderful free-flowing graphic patterns and great spring colors. I also took the opportunity to purchase some new stamps and dies from a variety of companies. I hope the other 12 Kits designers found some fun images to play with and that you will enjoy your visit to all their blogs.

Be sure to visit our newest designer's blog! Tracey introduced Michele Ferguson to everyone yesterday. If you've never visited her blog you've really been missing out. She is so amazingly creative!!

And we are so fortunate to have a guest designer with us this month too. Taunya Butler, Daisies Girl, won the contest last month. We are all super excited to see what she did with her kit.! 


The 12 Kits Team...











8 comments:

Patti J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patti J said...

I've popped over from Taunya's blog, and so happy I dropped by! I love these bird cards! Each one is so different, and beautiful! Taunya is a wonderful and talented person, and she's showcased your theme beautifully! Happy weekend!


February 28, 2015 at 10:02 AM Delete

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute idea for a kit, love the variety of feathered friends!! Fabulous cards ladies!!

Taunya Butler said...

WHat a complete and total honor to join you amazingly talented ladies this month!! I loved every single card I saw and I loved the creativity that just seems to ooze from each of you!! Feeling so grateful for the kit and all the fun I had making cards and the continued amounts of fun I will have as I CASE so many of your cards!! Thanks and Kudos to Sharron for an amzing kit and to all of you talented people for your inspiration!! Love this so much!!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

WOW! These projects are all so AMAZING! Bird images are my absolute favorite! REALLY beautiful designs this month!

Greta said...

What a great kit! Being a bird watcher, I'm really enjoying seeing the variety you all used in these terrific cards!

Mynn xx said...

These are all STUNNING! LOVE all those gorgeous birds--and I LOVE all the different styles, too! Fabulous job, all! I'm your newest follower! ;) HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Nora Noll said...

These cards are adorable!! Love all the fun projects with these adorable birds. Stunning projects!!