December 30, 2016

December '16


Hi everyone, Jessica from The Paper Parade here! Here's wishing you a Merry belated Christmas and a Happy New Year! I am so lucky to need lots of thank you notes all year (I send those more than any other type of card) and especially around the holidays. Knowing that my kit was in December and would post after Christmas, I decided that I didn't want it to be a Christmas kit, but a Christmas thank you note kit! (Or any time of year, really, since I tried to make it not too Christmasey). So I got to work with my silhouette to cut out some fancy words, and dug out many of my thank you sentiments from my stash. And of course I had to use some adorable little creatures to help adorn the cards. I hope you enjoy what I've made, I can't wait to see what the girls did with this kit!


The 12 Kits Designers...

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Jessica, what an absolutely amazing kit! Love, love, love all the fabulous cards from the team.

Kathy Mc said...

WTG, Jessica, with your fun and clever kit! The 12 Kits Team knows how to inspire those of us watching every month. Appreciate seeing how different creators combine similar products and yet come up with unique designs. You gals rock! Happy New Year to all.

Karen said...

Another great collection of cards from everyone. Super kit, and as usual, a couple more items added to my wish list!

cm said...

Oh my stars! How fabulous is this kit and how outstanding the team's creations! Off to see what other delights await on their blogs! Such fun!
~carol

Brandi R said...

Great cards! Love the penguin ♥