May 31, 2015

May - Let's Hear It For The Boys!



Yayyy!  It's time for another 12 Kits of Occasions!  If you're familiar with the group you know we are a group of friends who take turns putting together a kit.  We all post what we made on the last day of the month.  It's so fun to see what elements we used the same, or different.

Jeanne Jachna here today and I'm the hostess for May's theme "Let's Hear It For The Boys".  I suppose this theme is a little unexpected for me  (I think most people see me as a girlie girl).  I hope it's a pleasant surprise for everybody.


I put together a kit with Pattern Paper from Basic Grey's Persimmon Collection, and die cuts and stamped images from Clearly Besotted, WPlus9, Tim Holtz, Waltzingmouse and My Favorite Things.  You can see the whole list of ingredients by clicking on the "Supplies" tab at the top of the page.



I have some special guests this time.. a 12 Kits original member, and a very good friend.....


May Guest Designers

DSC_0035
12 Kits of Occasions Alumni

I also asked another friend  to join us - I love his style and knew he would totally rock this kit


As if that wasn't enough surprises.. one comment was selected from Marybeth's post as a winner of a kit to play along with us.


May 12 Kits Winner
{Jill}



And project samples from the regular 12 kits team.  Just click on their name to jump to their post where you can see ALL of the wonderful things they made with this kit. 

The 12 Kits Team...

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I probably sound like a broken record when I say you girls rocked the kit!! But it's true!! I love seeing what you all create out of the same supplies. Really top notch work, thanks for sharing and inspiring!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is so amazing! I can't tell you how much I enjoy seeing a new kit every month and how much variety and creativity there is! I just LOVE this idea and all the terrific inspiration that comes from it! This month's kit is one of my favorites too! Really well designed!

ionabunny said...

That must have been ne amazing kit. Stunning cards from everyone. Hugz