February 4, 2015

Winner of Guest Designer Contest!!!!

Sharron here, I just did the drawing for the February Guest Designer and the winner is---drumroll, please........  

#6  Blogger Taunya Butler said...
We are for some reason very fortunate to have lots of birds in our back yard ALL the time!! I love Bluebirds and have seen some gorgeous ones on our backyard!! We have a plum tree that the birds seem to flock under - We love seeing so many birds under our tree!!! This would be a super fun opportunity!! Thanks for the chance!!!
Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
6
Timestamp: 2015-02-04 22:20:18 UTC

Taunya, we are so happy that you will be joining us this month. I just need your address so I can get your kit in the mail. Please email me at deuxpapillons@cox.net. A big thank you to everyone who left a comment. Both my husband and I are avid birders and I always love hearing about what birds everyone is seeing. We have had a large number coming to feeders in our yard this year--a good sign as some populations seemed to be recently falling off. 


No comments: