May 31, 2014

The 12 Kits of Occasions - May '14



Hi everyone.  Joyce here as hostess for this month's 12 Kits of Occasions.  My theme this month is  'In the Navy'--all things nautical and masculine.  I found some fabulous nautical themed paper from Fancy Pants, and built my kit around it.  It's big on primary colors, and I thought it would work well for Father's Day and masculine cards in general.

My stamps are from a variety of companies--PTI (of course), WPlus9, Waltzingmouse, Verve, Mama Elephant and Altenew.   I also included lots of die cuts, and even cut a few things other than paper--cork and balsa wood.  As I was aiming for the testosterone set only--there is not a ribbon nor rhinestone in the kit.  I had such fun putting this kit together, and I hope that my fellow crafters had as much fun playing with it.

We are so fortunate this month to have two incredible guest designers.  In alphabetical order, they are Lindsay from Occasional Crafting and Sherrie from A Little Bit of Everything Me.

Guest Designers



4 comments:

Colleen said...

Beautiful samples! Where can I see this kit and purchase it?

Lindsey said...

Thank you again! I had so much fun. I'm just loving seeing how everyone used the kit.

Lindsey said...

Thank you again! I had so much fun. I'm just loving seeing how everyone used the kit.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

I cannot begin to tell you how many things I have bought from the supply list after seeing this kit y'all played with here. I had been on the fence about a couple of the items and the goodies everyone made pushed me over. LOL!